Official support forum?

Doesn't fit anywhere else? Put it here, no way off topic stuff please.

Moderator: schoey

Official support forum?

Postby ich » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:14 am

Hello forum,
I play Real FX since 3 days. Very nice so far...

I just wonder, is this a official Real RX support forum, or a private project?

thanks
ich

Re: Official support forum?

Postby schoey » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:27 am

Ich,

Not official but we do have a couple of real fx guys on here as members. I was a kickstarter backer and just decided to get the forum going as I thought it would be good to be able to share issues/ideas/fun stuff, I'm impartial and happy for any issues to be raised here as long as they are civil I won't censor.
Can't wait for my Pro Racing Set Ultimate + Pro-Racing Track Upgrade...

Yep 2 x flyovers :-) !!!
schoey

Postby fxlew » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:58 pm

ich : there apparently is a facebook page that might be more of a place to go and share messages and questions. Check around here or inquire and you may be happier there. Unfortunately I don't do facebook so I can't help you find it.
fxlew

Postby ich » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:08 am

Hello,
thank you for you answers. I know the Facebook page already. Here you can find it: https://www.facebook.com/realfxracing/
ich

Postby Graeme_RFX » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Hi Ich (& all forum folk).... There's a support email link on the official RealFX website now (realfxracing.com), and a lot of traffic is coming our way from there now (mostly people wanting to know when & where they will be able to get accessories!)... As Schoey says though, some of us from the dev team (including me) will respond here if its appropriate, but to be honest, we like the fact that you guys have an independent forum to be able to discuss & say what you like without interference from us.
We are gaining some momentum now, so its a busy time, but we will continue to look in here & always happy to help if we can :-)
Graeme_RFX

Return to General Real FX chat