Problem: Car runs in circles

Doesn't fit anywhere else? Put it here, no way off topic stuff please.

Moderator: schoey

Re: Problem: Car runs in circles

Postby kgce69 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:31 pm

Hello,
I have the same problem and I have just sent the diagnosis to the technical teams, but I would like to know what this calibration tool looks like and also if it is possible to do this callibrage otherwise?

Thank you
kgce69

Postby JonahUK » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:45 am

EDIT:

Graeme has contacted me via email and will be replacing the problematic car.
JonahUK

Postby gosby92 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:02 am

hello

i have the same problem

why no one upload the famous "calibration tools"

thk for your help
gosby92

Postby grosmorne » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:54 am

... the famous "calibration tool" is not software - it's hardware...
grosmorne

Postby TheDave » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:34 am

Same problem batteries replaced in both cars now will not follow track and only run in circles. Very disappointing especially as it appears to be a known issue looking at when this thread was started and has still not been properly fixed yet.
Email sent to support awaiting response
TheDave

Postby twisted » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:10 am

I had the same issue with the cars just spinning, support sent out the tool (hardware) and all the cars are now fully working again. I can only imagine your email hit spam or something as support have been quick to respond to me.
twisted

Postby Markkram » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:42 am

How long have people waited for a response once an e-mail has been sent to support. My son was given a set for his birthday and following the first battery change we have two cars with this problem. Very disappointed boy asking if his set can be fixed.
Markkram

Postby Markkram » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:49 pm

Same problem for me. Set purchased in December and given as a gift to my little boy last week. First change of batteries and both cars now driving in circles when in any of the AI modes. Have sent E-Mails to both the Real FX support address and the importers but so far no reply. My little boy is very ;-(
I note that @Graeme_RFX who appears to be part of the development team is still using this forum. Is there still a support platform for this product?
Markkram

Postby twisted » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:40 am

I emailed the support at realfxracing.com and even got a response on a Sunday. If you post up your rough location if someone near by has one they might be willing to loan you theirs.
twisted

Postby helpmefixit » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:56 pm

I had the same issue with the cars just spinning. Started off with one,and it went lower down his favorite list of toys, now the same problem on the other. This forum sounds like godsend to me, did not manage to find it the last time around.
Has anybody managed to get a response from the support team recently? I registered a complaint more than a week back, before finding this forum. Still awaiting a response, hopefully my initial excitement about hearing there 'is' indeed a solution to it, won't go to the loft like the product.
helpmefixit

PreviousNext

Return to General Real FX chat