Second controller will not pair

Doesn't fit anywhere else? Put it here, no way off topic stuff please.

Moderator: schoey

Second controller will not pair

Postby Robertgate » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:31 pm

One of our 2 controllers will not pair, the other will pair with both. After reviewing the troubleshooting we have changed the batteries several times without change. I think the controller is faulty, can anyone help please?
Robertgate

Re: Second controller will not pair

Postby Readiebabe » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:45 am

I have the same problem - help!
Readiebabe

Postby DarkHorse » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:23 am

Yes I had the same issue, the controller paired once and then never again to any car, replaced batteries etc. Luckily I tested everything before wrapping for Xmas.
Sent the complete package back for a full replacement (Amazon UK) being too close to Xmas to chase with support@vividstore.co.uk 01702 200660

Then I had some badly fitting front hubs (looked buckled when spun), packed one edge with thin tape that helped for a better fit and true like spin. Some production issues but we will keep the faith 8-). Newbie wannabe's, please note that forums may tend to bias towards highlighting problems.
Real FX racing rocks! Starter kits now £50 UK Dec 2015

Kids need Track Crash Barriers? Try HotWheels/FastLanes track edges with books, cut credit cards for joins:)

Track Editor.
DarkHorse

Postby Graeme_RFX » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:47 pm

If you are experiencing any problems, please contact us directly for help, at support@realfxracing.com

Cheers
Graeme
Graeme_RFX

Return to General Real FX chat