Poor quality, it`s the third set now.

Doesn't fit anywhere else? Put it here, no way off topic stuff please.

Moderator: schoey

Poor quality, it`s the third set now.

Postby rrhiemo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:43 pm

Hi guys,

I ordered one Starter Set for X-Mas. My son was very happy to get the slotless racing, but after 5 minutes the red car started to circle all the time. I tried to Switch it on / off and clean the tires, but I had still the same issue. I sent it back to get a new one.

For 5 days I received the new One, played with my son and after a while the red cars says pit stop, pit stop, pit stop ... contisouly. Same here wasn`t able to solve this issue. I sent it also back. I thoughtI will try it a third and last time.

I received the third set and the blue car isn`t able to drive by ist own in automatic mode. It leaves the curve every time. I cheked the IR sensors with my cell phone camera, but they are working.

Me and my son are so disappointed!

Greetings Rrhiemo
rrhiemo

Re: Poor quality, it`s the third set now.

Postby DarkHorse » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:57 am

Can relate with your situation. Sadly I originally had some online retailers circulate and try to off load faulty sets. I'm sure Real Fx support will help resolve any issues but it's inconvenient and not nice when sets are normally purchaced as a gift for kids.

Good luck :).

edit: blue car? Hotwheels set? Real FX cars are Red or Yellow/orange. Real FX Cobalt blue car doesn't ship with the starter kit.
Please let us know who supports what these days.

> I cheked the IR sensors with my cell phone camera, but they are working.
This can normally be resolved with a USB calibration tool (sent to you by post), contact the relevant manufacture support department.
Real FX racing rocks! Starter kits now £50 UK Dec 2015

Kids need Track Crash Barriers? Try HotWheels/FastLanes track edges with books, cut credit cards for joins:)

Track Editor.
DarkHorse

Postby Dash cohen » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:26 pm

It's not the car it's the controller,
B
Dash cohen

Postby DarkHorse » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:02 pm

It depends... Support can email you instructions to follow and help to correctly diagnose and fix the problem. Trust me, I've been there and Real Fx support guy(s) sorted me out :).

I've never had any HotWheels badged product variants, so don't know what support response to expect.
Real FX racing rocks! Starter kits now £50 UK Dec 2015

Kids need Track Crash Barriers? Try HotWheels/FastLanes track edges with books, cut credit cards for joins:)

Track Editor.
DarkHorse

Postby Dash cohen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:17 am

This is the Hot Wheels set if it has a Blue car. Hot Wheels has NO visible support system in place, hopefully Real FX will continue to make/sell it's system,or
just buy from Amazon. I had a controller fail and they replaced the entire car and Controller(the Purple Truck)no questions, free return shipping, so that was nice.
B
Dash cohen

Postby Graeme_RFX » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:35 am

Thanks for the recommendation DarkHorse - we are here to help with any problems: support@realfxracing.com
cheers!
Graeme
Graeme_RFX

Return to General Real FX chat