Go Here to see cool stuff

Doesn't fit anywhere else? Put it here, no way off topic stuff please.

Moderator: schoey

Go Here to see cool stuff

Postby Dash cohen » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:21 pm

http://realfxandhotwheels.blogspot.com/
Not spam, just a place I built to lend support that is sadly lacking, go see what I'm doing, it's pretty cool.
Lots of track and lots of space, car mods, controller mods and more,
B
Dash cohen

Re: Go Here to see cool stuff

Postby DarkHorse » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Yes, cool info 8-), I like the things you are experimening with, thanks for uploading all of it. Not the easiest siteto navigate though, what does it look like without the background images? Maybe post more of the highlights in a thread on this forum.

What's the 'best' combo's of HotWheels/RealFX to consider purchasing for maximum fun, flexibility and good racing? My made up example such as: RealFx controllers (for the steering wheels) on HotWheels cars (bodies?) with a track expansion kit x, using recharger brand x batts in cars.
:ugeek: + :geek: + :twisted: = 8-)

Any noticable Car Firmware/Software version differences?

What are those HotWheels trucks like?

...1000 laps on my tires, and there is heavy wear on the right front, so my next step is to find new tires, yeah, where do you find tires for these cars?
Maybe pick up some cheap busted cars/sets on ebay or email and ask Graeme (at Real FX support).

Real FX racing rocks! Starter kits now £50 UK Dec 2015

Kids need Track Crash Barriers? Try HotWheels/FastLanes track edges with books, cut credit cards for joins:)

Track Editor.
DarkHorse

Postby Dash cohen » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:48 am

Thanks Dark, I should just lose the BG image, cleaner look maybe.
As far as kits, I have 2 HW starter kits, 2 RFX expansion kits and 1 Pro Builder kit, 96 pieces total.
I like the RFX controllers, and the cars are pretty much the same,
I buy my Batts from the 99 cent store, alkaline only, and spend about 6 dollars US per week,
Thanks again
Dash cohen

Postby Dash cohen » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:50 am

The Truck drives like a truck, it really hustles around any track I build, and it is not allowed in races, too much of a Bruiser style, real fun for running lap times, Get One!
Dash cohen

Return to General Real FX chat