I have written a simple track editor. Download here:http://www.gacel.de/bilder/realfx/trackeditor.zip
It is V0,1 Alpha, just a quick hack, so use with caution
There could be still some errors in the tile data. Some of the provided sample tracks do not fit exactly, like the Flyover 2 Layout with 4cm gap. But the 3 "K Pieces" in a row look suspicious, so I am not sure where the error is.
If requested I could do a MAC OS build.
Quick usage info:
- add a new Track using "Library -> New Track"
- edit the layout in the layout edit entering the letters or double click on the pieces
- edit the name
- save the track to the layout (and disk) using "Library -> Refresh" (F5)
- export a bitmap of the track using "Track -> Save as Image"
- you can zoom the track
- you can rotate the track using the "Heading" value
- match is green when the ends match, red if not
- count is green if the number of tiles are ok (edit the available count in the pieces.txt file, red if not
pieces.txt contains the data for all the pieces
All values in /100 cm and /100 degrees (100 = 1cm, 100 = 1 degree)
name -> display name
count -> number of available pieces
length -> distance between the middle of the start line and the middle of the end line of the piece
angel -> angel of the line start point > end point, for a straight this is 0, for a 90 degree turn this is 4500
heading -> change of heading for this tile, for a 90 degree turn this is 9000
letter -> optional, like angel but used for placing the letter on the piece
image -> file of the image used, start of piece at the bottom, 1 pixel = 1 cm (so the B straight is 32*53 pixels, must be horizontally in the middle (important for chicane etc)