Licensed Track Layouts

Where should WOW! head with this? No guarantees they'll listen, but lets do some brainstorming.

Moderator: schoey

Licensed Track Layouts

Postby KyBoosh18 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:24 pm

Once solidly established, I would love to see them pursue licensed track layouts for NASCAR and Formula 1, along with licensed or generic cars specific to those series. These would probably be sold as an all-in-one base kit (includes cars, controllers and all necessary track pieces to recreate one famous licensed track), and then a series of licensed track layout expansions (base kit required), each containing any additional track pieces specific to recreating that track.
I'm not speeding, Officer. I'm qualifying!
KyBoosh18

Re: Licensed Track Layouts

Postby schoey » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:58 pm

Great idea, I'd really like to see formula 1 style cars. Wouldn't the nascar tracks just be an oval though? :P (Aussies probably just don't 'get it')
Can't wait for my Pro Racing Set Ultimate + Pro-Racing Track Upgrade...

Yep 2 x flyovers :-) !!!
schoey

Postby dvs-626 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:42 pm

I like the idea, there is so much possibilities in this area.
You can even target a completely different audience for each Licensed Track Layout.

e.g
Kids:
Mario Kart
Disney Cars
Herby

Teen/Adult
Fast and Furious
Starsky and Hutch
Need for Speed
Top Gear
Formula 1 (as suggested above)
Nascar (as suggested above)
Gran Turismo (possible partner with Sony)
Forza (possible partner with Microsoft)

The possibilities are endless really...

In regards to the last two on the list, either Sony or Microsoft this could be a good way to align Real FX with some big name manufacturers, much the same way that Anki Drive did with Apple (But we all know Anki fails because an iphone is required)
Aligning with one of these big brands could open up possibilities with linking to PS3, PS4, Xbox360, XboxOne or maybe even Windows Phone (Yes im a Windows Phone user and proud of it...hahaha)
dvs-626

Postby Shack » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:12 pm

schoey,
This Aussie is wanting to build the Bathurst track. I get the whole NASCAR thing but an oval track won't take into account for tyre wear and slipstream.
Shack

Return to Ideas for the future