German Review and videos

Here's the place to just generally show off, got a great custom track layout, given your car a new paint job, got a great video of some racing action? Then post a link/pic!

Moderator: schoey

German Review and videos

Postby ich » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:32 am

Hello,
I played with my 6 year old sun and made a video:

My article with photos.
http://slotnerd.de/news/real-fx-slotless/
ich

Re: German Review and videos

Postby fxlew » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:58 am

Thanks for posting this great video. A year ago I was given a RealFX basic set as a present purchased from Hammacher Schlemmer(SP?) here in the USA. It was fun initially but when problems started to occur I tried to get some kind of USA support and couldn't find a single hobby shop etc for help. With the return warranty being the greatest (lifetime from Hammacher Schlemmer (spelling may not be right on this catalog retailer) ) we returned it for a full refund and I went into Carrera Digital 1/24 and 1/32 slot car racing.

I really feel that RealFX has a great future and it is great to see more and more people getting involved like you have. USA support is picking up now with a hobby store and now Amazon plus Hammacher now selling sets and individual cars and pieces of track! The idea of totally slot free track and wireless controllers + the great challenge of the RC mode can only make RealFX become more and more popular - especially if they continue to improve it and add more support.

I love stopping by this forum every day to see if anyone has posted anything that shows that RealFX is gaining popularity. Christmas is upon us and this has to be when RealFX explodes across this country.
fxlew

Postby Graeme_RFX » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:32 pm

@ Ich
Nice video!- But who won?.... ;-)
Graeme_RFX

Postby Rich » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:21 am

Great vid! fXLew we are selling good numbers in the USA and Europe (our biggest UK retailers Argos and TESCO) have both called out Real FX as a top toy for Xmas ans Amazon USA has named it in their top holiday toy list. The sales are going very well. All the best and hope you get to try Real Fx again!
Rich

Postby fxlew » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:22 am

Rich good to hear it. I noticed in a comic book magazine (I can't recall the name of it) that I saw Real FX advertised! Keep it going!
fxlew

Postby JensW » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:09 pm

Hey I' am German too. thx
JensW

Return to Show n' Shine